Your Ad Here

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day


My Dad
© Leah Hendrie
If I could write a story
It would be the greatest ever told
Of a kind and loving father
Who had a heart of gold

If could write a million pages
But still be unable to say, just how
Much I love and miss him
Every single day

I will remember all he taught me
I'm hurt but won't be sad
‘coz he'll send me down the answers
And he'll always be MY DAD
A letter of love to a father away


Daddy Don't Cry
© April M. Alcocer
Daddy don’t cry,
because you were always there for me
I’ve cried many tears too,
that you couldn’t see
Daddy I love you,
keep those words close to your heart
I know you love me too,
even though we are apart
Daddy mommy loves you too,
though she doesn’t let it show
I have seen her sitting alone
and many tears flow
Daddy one day you will be back,
and we will be a family again
I have our last picture together
and stare at it till the day's end
Daddy, as you sleep,
have dreams of mommy and me
I have a smile on this little face
that I wish you could see
Daddy, my little arms are stretched out,
I know your arms are stretched out too,
So here is a big hug for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here